My 240Z project fund...parts for sale

It is time to get started on funding my 1973 240Z project. I have a bunch of stuff to sell or trade for what I need. As always I am only after what I need to complete my project.

The first thing I am going to do is rebuild the motor....so I know what is done and that it is done right.

What I need:

complete engine gasket kit = 79.00- autozone

L24 piston rings = 59.00- shucks

Timing chain / tentioner = aprox 45.00- rockauto

L24 rod and crankshaft bearings = aprox 80.00- rockauto

Beer = what ever it takes. lol :D

It looks like a total cost with incidentals, around = 300.00....this is what I need to rebuild my motor. About the same as the L16 I did.

Oh, and I also want a front air dam and rear spoiler and flares. ;)

If you have one... an E88 head from a 1970-1972 L24, not the 1973 E88 emission head.

So...here is what I have to sell or trade. :D ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING ;) I am bringing these items to Canby if I still have them, if you see something you need send me a PM and we can work it out.

I have a very nice 240Z dash the only damage is the crack you see on the top.- complete with guages = $200.00 obo

14cdt1t.jpg

5nt0ls.jpg

14m737t.jpg

Radiator..I still have to test it and clean it up. = $25.00 if it is good

yfcza.jpg

A complete 240Z A/C system...don't know if it works. = $50.00

mt4ged.jpg

2qut1xs.jpg

I also have a dinosaur Skeleton... :lol:

Anything there you need?? make an offer.

2ec3puc.jpg

aoqphg.jpg

16k8e2t.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you coming to the meet and greet if so bring it with you so i can see it

When and where is that?? sorry, I don't get out much. lol

Nevermind..I found your thread. I will see what I can to. :)

Edited by Phlebmaster

Some truck guy (airbagged) should want that YORK compressor REAL bad!!

Some people use the OEM A/C compressor for their vehicle. Mounting and belt routing are easy, because the factory brackets are available with the compressor from a junk yard. Most people, however, use the York-style A/C compressors used by AMC, Ford, Volvo, Porsche, IH, and Oldsmobile in the '70's and early '80's. These have an advantage over other compressors in that they have a separate, internal oil reservior, while other compressors are lubricated by the freon in the A/C system. Without freon, they require an inline oiler for lubrication. The Yorks also have a long history of reliable performance and high-capacity output.

I tested the radiator today and it is good. :) No leaks.

I also cleaned up the rest of the items the best I could. Any takers?? I have some cool stuff to sell and the proceeds go to a good cause.... my 240Z project. :D

I will have the flat tops for sale in the near future after I put my round tops on....BTW, so if you are interested in them let me know.

how long is that driveshaft? wonder if it will work for my goon

Not sure, I can measure it tomorrow. It is from a 1972 240Z if that helps?? I will post the size when I measure it. :cool:

Edited by Phlebmaster

Sales Pending.....

Dash

suspension parts and rear end parts.

I will post if they they don't sell. :D:D I am getting close to having what I need to really get this project going. AWESOME!!!!

Edited by Phlebmaster