Just my luck...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn that sucks!!!!:( i was just up there to get a motor from you and when i pulled up to your pad i was thinking of how awesome clean your goon is :(....im sorry for the loss... rip goon.... but hey now u can use the t bucket as a daily driver:D

Oh you're gonna suffer the cold bay weather with an old topless car. At least here it was a warm 100 degrees. Anyway, I'll ask a friend about a car. Just the other day he was mentioning someone that had a complete wagon sittin around for years.

really stiff today, and still get very depressed when I look at the car, but I'm ok. Ill be talking with lawers today.

I called James J. He just sold a wagon shell real cheap too :(

Thanks everyone, she wasn't perfect, but was close. The next thing i had planned for her was body and paint.

Shes twisted bad, the back door on the driver side doesn't close right. I wonder how fast he hit me...... the fucker. :(

Hey that sucks one more datsun down:mad: but you are ok thats what matters. I guess im the guy that saves the datsun projects:D i sold bonvo his 73 610 when he lost his 610, so i have the perfect wagon shell for you. Its rust free, floors are super clean, body has some dings but not bad at all, interior is very good panels and all, engine bay painted, engine crossmember powder coated, rubberized inner fender wells, struts and suspension bedlined not on the car but hav them. Its complete minus motor and trans have everything in back of the wagon just put your motor and wheels. I have a clean title in non op. let me know if you are interested. Here are some pics

Picture155.jpg

Picture161.jpg

Picture162.jpg

Picture177.jpg

Picture176.jpg

Picture168.jpg

Picture169.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Picture170.jpg

Picture174.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Damn sorry to hear u got hit..hope ur doing well. You might want to check out this project goon (all there) thats been posted on CL local to us/you. :P

It's complete just not put together so you could probably sell off the engine/tranny it comes with to cut down the costs even more! :)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1224702620.html

Awesome thanks. Sadly Ill be battling with the guys insurance till we decide on a price I'm happy with. I got a classic car appraisal on the car. He rated it much higher then I expected. But all I needed was slight body work and paint, and she would have been done.