17" Chrome Escalade Wheels with Almost New Tires

DSCF0513.JPG

A set of four wheels are tires. The wheels were taken off the day the Escalade was purchased. They are near flawless condition chrome finish with the hard to find smooth chrome center caps. The tires are 205's and 225's. The tires have less than 1000 miles on them. This is a VERY nice example of the 17" chrome Escalades.

I'm in Vancouver.

$500

I know they are dusty in the photo. I can wipe them off and snap another photo if anyone wants me to. The tires were balanced when mounted.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap! I'd kick the shit out of the guy who installed the weight on the outside...

Looks like shit eh?

If wheels were thin as dinner plates then the weights could be mounted on the inner side only, but wheels and tires are wide. A bubble balance would only show the heavy spot but not weather it was to the outside or inside of the rim. If the weight is off center the tire would wobble. If there is a 'heavy' area towards the outside it can only be corrected by a weight opposite it on the outside rim.

Best would be to glue some weights on behind a spoke. They used to do this with mags.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.