320 bed? & OldDatsunPickupLovers.com

fisch

Anyone know what is up with OldDatsunpickuplovers.com?

Went the other day and got a page where a hacker claimed he'd taken out the site, and now you can't get in at all.

Also, Does anyone know if a later model bed will fit on a 64 320 pickup?

Thanks!

Fisch

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that message Ken posted but im still able to get on...then again i never log out :D What year bed do you want to put on your 64? IMO anything other than the original bed will not look right. In Australia they used to come from the factory with flat beds or "trasy" as they call them there.

I can't get on either with IE or Firefox. I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting ')' in /home/kenbagby/public_html/index.php on line 74

I'm wondering if there was an upgrade that broke something? :confused:

Ok tried this morning & now i get that goofy message. Does anybody have Kens email adress? Im sure Paul does,id like to know if he knows it's down.

got the goofy message too...I myownself never log out either...so..I will wait and wonder with everyone else...

I saw that message Ken posted but im still able to get on...then again i never log out :D What year bed do you want to put on your 64? IMO anything other than the original bed will not look right. In Australia they used to come from the factory with flat beds or "trasy" as they call them there.

It was weird when I went to O.D.P.L.com the other day there was a picture of a forest or a water fall and a message from a hacker saying the site had been hacked.

I don't actually have a 320 yet. A daily driver is hard to come by in New England. But I am thinking about a clean 320 near my inlaws. But it has a flat bed on the back- not even with stakes, so not too useful. And with a beer keg for a gas tank. Which is fun but takes up bed space. If I got it I think I'd want to go back to an actual bed. Wondered if a bed from a late 60's early 70's Datsun would fit. A lot of guys turn them into trailers I've noticed, but it'd be hard for me to tell what date they are, being a newbie and all.

Here's a link, the guy has had it on his lot for a while! Geeze I think I saw it there a year ago even. He might be willing to come down.

Just thinking... I should prolly wait for a NL320 but I might be waiting a long time.

http://http://www.countryclassiccars.com/sptrucks_36.htm

Scott

2616_1.jpg

Damn! If it's as good as it looks and you can get the price down.... Hey, Jeff...isn't Tana parting out a L320? Of course, don't know what shipping on a p/u bed would be from WA state.

NL320's pop up now and then, but considering maybe only 1000 were imported, yeah, it could be a long wait.

My guess is it would be about as much as the a whole truck! And it is over a grand to get an entire truck out here from WA.

Man when I surf for any cool vehicle, WA is always loaded. I dig old Datsuns, and old Volvos. And by far WA has the most of both!

I am also looking at an old Volvo Amazon wagon. If you've never seen one, they share some characteristics with Datsun 320's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300143733329&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

I have a couple months to make a decision, but whatever i decide to get it has to be a daily driver!

Fisch