wtt: 15x8 -20 4x114.3 boyd coddington

City: hoquiam, wa

Price: trade only. no exceptions... Louis.

Wheel Size: 4x114.3 15x8 -20

Wheel Brand: Boyd Coddington

Tire Size: 195 55 15

Tire Brand: kumho and hankook

Number of Wheels/Tires available: 4 and 4

Item Description:

Just bought these about 2 weeks ago for my '78 cressida. I tested them out, and I'd like to go with a smaller wheel on this particular car, so I am trying to trade them off.

Looking for a very low offset 14" wheel (similar or lower offsets only please, no fwd bs, and I dont want your stockers.). I would like to keep it around 8" wide also. 13"s may be acceptable depending on the wheel.

I bought these wheels in rough shape and spent a few days polishing them up and painting them. They are used and old, and have a few blemishes. One of them had a pretty good bend in the lip, but I bent it back out. It is barely noticeable now, but worth noting. The lips are polished to a very very high gloss, but there are a few scratches here and there that would have to be wet sanded off to be perfect, but are barely noticeable. Centers are polished, and sprayed over with an anadized red look. These wheels are super sexy, and have just under 4" of lip. They are very low disc, and will not clear your z brakes.

I have all 4 caps also, but honestly, these wheels look much much better without caps. Tires are near shot, but good enough to roll on, no chords showing or anything.

My phone number is 360/581-3308, my name is shane.

Here are some detailed pictures of each wheel:

Wheel #1 (the one with the slight bend)

boydslfbend.jpg

boydslip.jpg

Wheel #2

boydslr.jpg

boydsphone.jpg

Wheel #3

boydsrf.jpg

Wheel #4

boydsrr.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

selling wheels... in the Datsuns For Sale section? i don't see what is so hard about posting your ads in the right section.

I do it too sometimes, oh well.

If it really erks someone that much a mod can easily move it to the correct section.

selling wheels... in the Datsuns For Sale section? i don't see what is so hard about posting your ads in the right section.

Boo Whoo ........ A little hair conditioner will clear things up for you :fu:

Nice wheels by the way:) Good luck

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.