Rubbermans 620 KC

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow she came out real nice! Very clean 620....one of the nicest around. As far as the window felt i wanna say JC whitney used to sell it & i believe the 620 channel is smaller [not as wide] as the 521's.

Thanks Pacific, I did get a set from JC Whitney part #75 0636 Fit perfect, butgap was too big and windows had way to much gap and flopped around. Here's the link to the page on JC whitney. It's the "C" distance that I have the problem. 3/16 to 7/16 is a pretty big gap when it comes to the windows fitting snug. Any input would be appreciated.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/ALL-RUBBER_WINDOW_CHANNELS?ID=12;0;1101003827;0;100001;ProductName;19;0;0;0;2009944;0;0

I had a question about the headliner cuz I found a guy on Ebay who does nothing but headliners. $60 plus shipping for a headliner w/ out Bows. I'm also gonna get the windshield replaced. Do I HAVE to have them both out to get the headliner in there right or can you do it with out fitting before the windshield/rear window gets put in?