West Coast Z-Car Nationals 2009

Z_Rac3r

2009motorsportnationals.jpg

WHEN: Sunday, April 26, 2009 9:00 a.m.

WHERE: Oak Canyon Private Park

"Join us for the 2009 West Coast Nationals Peoples Choice Z Car Show on Sunday! With the landslide of positive responses from the last two years, we will again have the show at beautiful Oak Canyon Private Park. Hidden in the hills less than ten miles east of our store, this beautiful park has abundant oak trees, an enchanting lake, as well as expansive display fields for simple parking and easy access.

The show is open to all Z Cars, from classics & daily drivers to race & show-only cars. Due to the overwhelming response, we will again have separate sections for 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, 300ZX (Z-31), 300ZX (Z-32), and 350Z. We certainly hope lots of 370Z's will show up also! The People

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you all probably know about it already, but it would be cool to meet those of you that come. I will be there for sure, the Z will just be in the parking lot, but I'll be exploring all day. Call me if you go, or want to set up a caravan, I'm heading down from Santa Barbara, CA around 6 am, so I can check out Valley Circle Super Car Sunday first.

805-895-8462

I know you all probably know about it already, but it would be cool to meet those of you that come. I will be there for sure, the Z will just be in the parking lot, but I'll be exploring all day. Call me if you go, or want to set up a caravan, I'm heading down from Santa Barbara, CA around 6 am, so I can check out Valley Circle Super Car Sunday first.

805-895-8462

Do you think it's a good idea for a hot chick like you to post her # on the net?

There are alot of pervs like me out here. Your phone might be ringing off the hook.

Yeah yeah yeah... I'll take it down after the event, so those of you that are going can meet up, so far I've received... no calls lol. So I'm not worried.

Seriously though, are any of you guys going?

Will do :)

I'll have to add new pics of my z also... she is now green and black two tone with black trim, gonna tint the windows this weekend... Looks like a completely different car.

The stroker is coming along nicely too ;) :P

Will do :)

I'll have to add new pics of my z also... she is now green and black two tone with black trim, gonna tint the windows this weekend... Looks like a completely different car.

The stroker is coming along nicely too ;) :P

wheres thos build up dates slacker :fu:

I'll be at the driving school on Saturday. I won't have my car but I'll be an instructor. So I get to drive alot of different Z's :D

I'll swing by the show on Sunday afternoon for a walk thru. :D

LGGP030.jpg

Just one of the best set of tail lights at the show today:D:D:D

LGGP029.jpg

LGGP028.jpg

LGGP033.jpg

This was my pick of the best car there.

LGGP035.jpg

LGGP034.jpg

604 HP natural

LGGP031.jpg

This 240 belongs to a friend of mine, I gave him this car like 6-7years ago

He has been working on since. One badass vintage racer.

Edited by datrod

John, I'm disappointed in your lack of effort for a better angle of those taillights :rollseyes: as they could've been displayed much better lol

Although, it was weird seeing any type of models at the show as it's never had any before. Must've been a new thing cuz some 370z were there :confused:

Although, it was weird seeing any type of models at the show as it's never had any before. Must've been a new thing cuz some 370z were there :confused:

lol my first thought was some hookers had wandered into the show :lol:

biggest Z show of the year and thats all the pics youv got?

this is Ratsun :fu: you know the rules

Justun. I didn't think about any angle shots:D All I was thinking about is where can I buy a set of them.

Skip I have more pic's I'll post later. I'm getting a little burned out with the Z nat's. Same cars every year. I didn't bring a car this year. My car is too mild to even be looked at.:eek:

No pics of that bad ass blue one next to the yellow car :eek: He added 16 inches to the width of the car... pulled off every aspect... I was amazed to say the least.

I have over 250 pictures, was there all day, and I even got lost on the way there with 4 other Z's :P so we found some cool roads... completely by accident and had a little cruise :)

I also went to the roadster show up in solvang on saturday. I'll add pics tonight after I get home from work and have time to go through them all.

Got so many comments on the Z tattoo Hahah... :lol:

Oh yeah and then the Z almost died coming home, she didnt like that I left her up in the shitty feild parking lot while all the other Z's soaked up attention. I have the weirdest issue... over 5k RPM the car would like jump from idle to revving, and idle and revving... I think it was just another one of her emotional problems. I fixed that idle issue I posted about last week, It was a crappy connection on the afm.

Anyways, we made it home and I took her for a drive and she stopped throwing hissy fits after I left Pasadena. Whaaaaaaaaaaatever.

Here are some pictures from a Zdriver.com member

Thanks Bleach.

FINALLY! I get to see some pics of the 280ZX's :D

Did Masew (Aziza) still not fix the dent on his fender? I remember he got that when the security gate closed on him leaving the studios when they filmed FnF 4?

It's the candy-apple red z in the background with the towel over it and some trophies:

MSA_2009_1.JPG

Next year....NEXT YEAR!! LOL....

Edited by hughdogz
Thanks Bleach.

FINALLY! I get to see some pics of the 280ZX's :D

Did Masew (Aziza) still not fix the dent on his fender? I remember he got that when the security gate closed on him leaving the studios when they filmed FnF 4?

It's the candy-apple red z in the background with the towel over it and some trophies:

DSC_0191.JPG

Next year....NEXT YEAR!! LOL....

It still has the dent's but he won 1st in class. :D

Guest jaimesix

I was there about 2 years ago.

Nice car meet. I wish JCCS would use that same venue. The place JCCS uses for its venue has a big problem. The entrance to the grounds forces drivers to move over an area of dry extremely dusty and airborn prone dirt.

It sucks to wash and prepare your ride for a car meet, only to see this dust invading your air vents, interior, and all the outside of the car.

Worst thing is that there are so many cars moving at same time that the cloud of airborn dust is unavoidable and the dust is pervasive.

This Z venue as I remember is cool. No dust clouds to worry about, just regular stuff.

JCCS organizers, do you copy?????:rolleyes:

Jaime._______________________________________________________

2009motorsportnationals.jpg

WHEN: Sunday, April 26, 2009 9:00 a.m.

WHERE: Oak Canyon Private Park

"Join us for the 2009 West Coast Nationals Peoples Choice Z Car Show on Sunday! With the landslide of positive responses from the last two years, we will again have the show at beautiful Oak Canyon Private Park. Hidden in the hills less than ten miles east of our store, this beautiful park has abundant oak trees, an enchanting lake, as well as expansive display fields for simple parking and easy access.

The show is open to all Z Cars, from classics & daily drivers to race & show-only cars. Due to the overwhelming response, we will again have separate sections for 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, 300ZX (Z-31), 300ZX (Z-32), and 350Z. We certainly hope lots of 370Z's will show up also! The People’s Choice Awards will be given in all individual classes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, as well as specialty awards for Best Work-In-Progress, Best Race-Prepared, Best Interior, Best Paint, Best Engine Compartment, and Best of Show.

We’ll have a great Z-Parts Vendor Row, where you can speak directly with the manufacturers, see their own show cars & all of the hottest new parts. There will be good food & music, and opportunity drawings for great Z prizes all day long. "

MSA-OakCanyon_Map.jpg

Click here for map and directions.

http://www.zcarparts.com/show_info.htm

Guest jaimesix
LGGP030.jpg

Just one of the best set of tail lights at the show today:D:D:D

LGGP029.jpg

Man, now I can say I really missed out!!!!!!

That was worth the show!!!!

Jaime._____________________________________________________