Trade 69 521 for Goon.

Hey!

Been a while since I have been on here.I am entertaining a trade for my 69 521.I am looking for a early 510 wagon in trade.My truck is in fine original condition.Runs like a top{stock 1300} and will be very hard to find a truck in its original condition.LMK what you may have.Not looking for a project,must be an equal trade.Thanks!

blue-41.jpg

blue-40.jpg

If I never trade this thing,its probably for the better!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Hey!

Been a while since I have been on here.I am entertaining a trade for my 69 521.I am looking for a early 510 wagon in trade.My truck is in fine original condition.Runs like a top{stock 1300} and will be very hard to find a truck in its original condition.LMK what you may have.Not looking for a project,must be an equal trade.Thanks!

If I never trade this thing,its probably for the better!:lol:

Your in Fremont!!!

Never seen your truck around

Probably never driven.

Let's meet up

• Like 1
Your in Fremont!!!

Never seen your truck around

Probably never driven.

Let's meet up

I actually live in Newark now.I just drove her the other day and ran out of gas on Thornton Ave near Paseo Padre.:o Little wait for AAA and I was back to cruising.We can get together soon maybe.Work has been crazy!I like the wheels on your truck.I saw you driving it on Thornton a couple months back and it made me smile.

• Like 1

Pool: You should make it out to our next meet next Thursday (7/23). It was a good turn out last time. :) It's in the events section and I've posted on CL too.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.