KingCab with Blazer Rallys

DatDoug

Looks good man!

I seen this on a lil yelo 620 on here last year and thot it wuz the coolest look. So after Months of searching the list for some 15x8 Chevy 6-lug Rallys I finally found some in good shape and for a good price:D Cleaned them up and painted them Stock Silver and threw on some 195-60's I had layin around and I have to say I am very pleased with the look and the ride. I wish there wuz a way to attatch the stock Datto dog-dishes. They fit perfect but dont have a way of attaching.

Heres some pics:D

Rallys005.jpg[/img]

Rallys003.jpg[/img]

Rallys004.jpg[/img]

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
Martinspictures139.jpg

Very sick style. I love it!!!

Hey there, I am glad to see you guys like my wheel/tire combo idea,keep passing it on!!! I got a hold of a low mileage 83' 720 short bed that I will be sending pictures thru. I plan to fix it up the same style has my ol' 73 bullit...talk soon!!!

Martin

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/1465923704.html

found these, CHEAP. Not as dishy as the ones above, but nice nonetheless. With a good paintjob, they would clean up well. Should I go for it?

I wouldnt do it. Those are the later model ones & like you said "arent as dishy" They wont give you that "Fat" look

I have a set of chevy car style rally wheels on my 521. They are 15x7. Check out the photos of them under my profile. I have two 15x8 car ralley wheels in the 6 lug version that i would sell for $25.00 for both. I bought them as a set of 2 15x7s and 2 15x8s. I wanted them to be all the same so i orderd two 15x7 from summit racing for $58.00 a piece. So if some one wants a set of 15x8s buy these and order two more from summit. Post my truck picture on here if you want. I dont know how. Thank you. Salem oregon. No shipping. Sorry.