vacaville area meet?

bonvo

i know hyphy is here in town anyone eles in the area interested in a meet? vacaville is perity much smack dab in the middle of sf and sac im thinking it could be cool i know of a few places the meet can happen and everyone will have plenty of space :D anyone else like the idea?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in, Id even consider hosting. mainly cuz my 521 is not mobile. My woman will be workin this weekend so I wont have that headache to deal with... Set a date... shit i could use a few good hands to move some shit around too. Wounded shoulder makes it a lil difficult. But no biggie.

lol the 610 aint eather :lol: what happend to your shoulder bro? maybe i should change the title from vacaville meet to " 2 broken people need some help with there projects" :lol::lol::lol:

lol the 610 aint eather :lol: what happend to your shoulder bro? maybe i should change the title from vacaville meet to " 2 broken people need some help with there projects" :lol::lol::lol:

lol i'm always down for a datsun-repair day.

had a suspected mole removed and a pulled my own stitches a week later.....needless to say, it opened back up and they can re-stitch so open wound and attempting limited movement to help close it. Nothing crucial just gotta baby it now that i screwed myself..lol

lol i'm always down for a datsun-repair day.

lmao anyone got a welder we will have a field day :D

had a suspected mole removed and a pulled my own stitches a week later.....needless to say, it opened back up and they can re-stitch so open wound and attempting limited movement to help close it. Nothing crucial just gotta baby it now that i screwed myself..lol

ouch i hate stitches i dont blame you for pulling them out but it reopened that sucks big time man

Heres the deal..

Ive got shit else to do on saturday, so anyone wantin to kick it, meet, whatever. Say so here.

As for times... As long as it aint before noon, no biggie. I dont usually keep a runnin stock of shit to bbq or ample supplies of beverages...so if you guys wanna do a mid afternoon ish bbq, im down. just bring some stuff with ya...hell theres a Lucky's just up the street if you dont wanna drive it all the way here.

Bring some beer if you want ( somebody should ;) ) show up have a chill day. Ive got 2 driveways and decent street parking. depending on neighbors, upwards of 15 cars could park close and within sight. Probly break out the rockband 2 on the big screen..fuckin whatever. im open early afternoon till 8 ish. might wanna bring a lawn chair (im too cheep for patio furniture). Kids are ok, Ill have mine here and i got toys so thats no biggie.

Bonvo, if ya need a ride, just holler.

This is a set deal as far as im concerned, short notice, but its a damn saturday..lol what? you got work? suuuuure. Lemme know if you're coming so i can get numbers/directions/etc

Oh yeah, If you have, or know someone who does, a set of rear s13 strut and spring assemblies, bring em.

damnit i know there has to be more lol but 3 dudes kicking it could be fun what about the guy with the orange 510 isnt his username norcal dime?

Edited by bonvo