For sale FJ20 with dual carb intake,custom motor mounts !!!

For sale rare FJ20 with dual carb intake new nissan gasket set and custom motor mounts and header.The new nissan gasket set and valve train is from Mad Dat Motorsports in AU the parts alone cost $394. The head has new valves,valve seats,and springs. Head has had some porting to the intake ports and in the back of the valves cams are good head is complete have all the parts to it. Comes with a rare Kashima intake for dual carbs the front ports are huge!!! it looks like it can take 50mm carbs. Block is very clean has no wear on the cylinders walls pistons are all good don't have the crankshaft but i was told that a Z24 crank will fit with some machine work or just get the FJ20 one. The motor mounts are custom made to fit the FJ20 into a datsun 510 and others. Header looks like is custom made. Oil pan has been cut to make a custom one. I have all the parts in a box every thing minus the crankshaft. Have the flywheel and front crank pulley. The reason i have this for sale is that i don't have the money to do this build so i hope some one can complete this FJ20!

Don't have a set price BEST OFFER! can ship 209-622-7412 SXJIPV@MSN.COM

Picture517-1.jpg

Picture516-1.jpg

Picture515-1.jpg

Picture514-1.jpg

Picture501-1.jpg

Picture502-1.jpg

Picture509-1.jpg

Picture506-1.jpg

Picture507-1.jpg

Picture474.jpg

Picture478.jpg

Picture485.jpg

Picture487.jpg

Picture523-1.jpg

Picture479.jpg

Picture481.jpg

Picture482.jpg

Picture491.jpg

Picture493-1.jpg

Picture494-1.jpg

Picture496-1.jpg

Picture499-1.jpg

Picture519-1.jpg

Picture524-1.jpg

Picture526-1.jpg

Picture300.jpg

Picture302.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: man what a dilema i've been put into...i can p/u this entire unit no prob. but there's also a complete ca18det i've been looking at. yeah it's an FJ blah..blah period blood. let me go back into my den and think about this some more.:lol:

get the FJ20 even if its to store it in your garage. the price tag on this is hard to pass up. If I hadn't JUST got a KA, Id be all over this.

that's the prob. i have no storage space :( for an engine.

Ah man what a great engine. Freakin rad price! Wish you were closer, wish I had my dream '59 to stick it in, wish I had the cash to get the carbs, shaft and trans it'd need too!

But it rules man!!! Good luck!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can buy a stroker crank out of Australia. Not cheap though. From what I've read the Z24 cranks don't work, just too different.

I've been tempted to snag this FJ. Only thing stopping me is distance. "ThinkOutside...." going to be heading to Utah anytime in the future?

I have spare parts that can help the buyer get this completed & on the road like: transmission, accessories, brackets, maybe an engine harness, turbo manifold if you want to boost it, turbo ecu, etc.

If the offer is right I might be willing to part with one of my cranks & rods (from an FJ20ET, bigger/stronger that FJ20E rods).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.