lug nuts

dayton100

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wierd thing is i think a little corrosion needs to to be cleaned up on the minilite wheel lug openings because a lug that will fit easily into one hole will not fit easlily or fit at all in the another.

one set of wheels are minilites and the others are westerns with the unilug hole and its hole diameter is definitely slighly smaller and oval.

all the wheels i've ever owned used accorn style lugs

http://www.customwheelaccessories.com/MagLugNuts.html

check summit racing they have all the lugs you could possibly need :D

found what i needed at the local autoparts store standard mag lugs.

the ones that i originally had were actually bad kinda tweaked (over half of them) thats why they wouldnt fit through the wheel lug holes.

http://www.mr-lugnut.com/page03.html

they sell em in 4 packs got em cheap clearence

they come with washers too

Edited by dayton100
Hi Patrick, I just found the lug nuts last night while cleaning up. Glad you found the lug nuts.

hey jason, thanks again for coming down! it was great to meet you in person.:thumbup:

hope you found that postal office easily to get that package sent out.

i felt like an idiot when the used lugs i had wouldnt fit. the tips were kinda mushroomed and bent but not so to an unsuspecting eye.:eek:

Edited by dayton100

Hi Patrick, it was no problem coming down after all of the silly things going on the past couple of months, I needed the drive! It was a pleasure meeting you also, it's nice to be able to put a name to face now, makes things seem a little more personal eh! I couldn't find the lugs for awhile 'specially since I needed to mount up the minilites on the 4 door. Finally found them beside the bench .... I really need to clean up more to find the bits I'm needing which I know I have!

Later