Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of camera/lens do you use Xtina? .... .. I'm assuming you have at least one remote flash or speedlite? .... . or a shoe horn clip on flash/extension?

...... that last pic is so cool.... looks like a long exposure (light painting?) .. ...... . all the pics are amazing .... :thumbup:

What kind of camera/lens do you use Xtina? .... .. I'm assuming you have at least one remote flash or speedlite? .... . or a shoe horn clip on flash/extension?

...... that last pic is so cool.... looks like a long exposure (light painting?) .. ...... . all the pics are amazing .... :thumbup:

Well the most important piece of equipment I use is myself along with a canon/35mm! :) All these shots (except the last one) were shot full manual, handheld, no speedlites or flash.. With the last one thats not light painting the building has neon lights, and it was only about a 5 second exposure!

• 3 weeks later...

Well everybody looks like rain for sure! Feel free to show up and hang out in the rain! I am going to show up and eat between 5 & 6pm but will be inside where it is warm! I wish we had better weather but we are almost out of winter and should be better from here out! Notice: tomorrow the swapmeet is on rain or shine, Jose had overwhelming demand to keep it on so plan on dressing warm and showing up to support that event!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow guys great turn out. Thanks to all who showed up and to all who participated in the Raffle. We had a packed house with both sides of the isle full. I cant tell you how much I enjoy hanging with all of you and hop e that we can keep this going for years to come. Happy 3rd anniversary to the Inland Empire Datsun Meet!