Has anybody heard of ampco fuel pump?

Guest nateoneel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nateoneel

keep talkin because I still have your address and I'll be happy to take a drive. I'm getting REAL tired of all the shit you keep talkin. leave it in the past and move on.

Guest nateoneel
Slodat I'll give 4 bucks for it. Make up for a deal WE DID a couple years back.

I'm sure you don't remember, I do!

Hey Nate sell ME that tach.

dave

you know what dave, you can have the tach for 4 bucks. I'll even pay for shipping.

Guest nateoneel
Nate, You are funny....I wish there were some more here like you. I'll pm you about the tach....

and save your gas driving down here for some knuckle junction isn't worth it. Let it go with Slodat....let it go!

dave

well i have to go that way anyways for personal business, if he called my bluff i was going to make a detour.

i was there i saw that shit it dont fit maybe that header is part of the reason that shit was in the j yard

I really dont think that i needed to be there, the pics show it plenty well. No way that pipe came from a 620.

Well did you pay him back his money? Its not over till you do I think?

Time to pay up Nate, just cause he called you out on your bad sale does not mean that you can threaten him, tough guy. What it means is that you make it right, but obviously you are a little to tough for that.

O, this thread will be over when you take care of business properly.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's none of my biz really, but since it's so public on this thread I'm curious to know why there has been no refund? Seems cut and dry.

You know, pay short of pay long you still pay. Isn't a refund better then never being able to sell here again due to bad rep? That's how I see it as a p/t seller.