someone here makes stickers right?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeetttt

I haven't been a hardcore gamer since highschool. With real life coming into play, game time dropped steeply. I'm now more of a *cry* casual gamer *barf*

Game I miss most: CS 1.5 (1.6 was what I played tho since, ya know, it was newer)

Game I'm glad I quit: WoW. That game sucked up sooooooooo much time.

Do you have either of those in a vector art file type? (eps, ai, etc)?

If not, theres labor rate on the recreation of the art so that they can be cut.

If you want 5 of each of the three (15) and each one at 6" tall ... itd likely nest out to about 4 square feet of vinyl.

in 3M's industrial grade white = $38.96 + shipping

in 3M's high performance (the best for automotive use) in white = $61.84 + shippin

This is retail price for supplied artwork. Of course i can typically take off 15% without my old man givin me shit, so figure that in aswell.

If we gotta recreate the designs, ur looking at no more than an additional $55. Thats the hourly rate, which it should take less than given the simplicity of the designs. The charge would be based on the actual time itd take to recreate.

I would also have to assume that the only part you want from the first pic is the lighter beige image, which would be a white decal in the same way the 2nd one's black section would be a solid white cut.

When I was 15 all we had was Doom!

When I was 15 we had Atari and Galaga was the new big thing!

Just curious, what would it cost to get about 100 stickers made up, the logo in my avitar, about 3x3 inch?

Edited by dbrick

Dbrick,

FutoFab just purchased 3x5 two color vinyl stickers on a roll, 500 count for just under $200 delivered. I supplied a rough graphic, they cleaned it up and the end product is excellant. Delivery time was roughly 1 week.

Purchased from http://www.stickergiant.com

They list 3x3 on vinyl, one color ink at $112/500 + S&H.

Dbrick,

FutoFab just purchased 3x5 two color vinyl stickers on a roll, 500 count for just under $200 delivered. I supplied a rough graphic, they cleaned it up and the end product is excellant. Delivery time was roughly 1 week.

Purchased from http://www.stickergiant.com

They list 3x3 on vinyl, one color ink at $112/500 + S&H.

And the product they got is not the same as what he requested either. That roll of 500...was screen printed. Probly like every other bumper sticker you see people use. Highly unlikely the base vinyl is 3M. But they do have their niche in a market that few else have. oddly enough, our website's links page has a stickergiant link aswell...lol

Some of our work

Tho it doesnt get new photos up much.

Your local sign/graphic shop is unlikely to do screen printing and your local screen printer likely doesnt do bumper stickers. Its a small market for a non-internet based company, very small. Oh, and if all the calvins pissin on everything you could imagine came on a black rectangle 'sticker' that fades to gray in about a year or so, they would probly never be so popular. Tbh, the custom cut decal is where its at.

Edited by Hyphy

I forget off hand which printer we use. Its a mutoh i think, solvent based. Use it for a lot of things. Custom perforated for windows and wraps. Also have an Edge2 for the smaller items and a doming setup for the extra special dimensional decals.

Interesting site....lol I should really bug my old man to get more photos up of our newer work but hes been really crabby lately trying to keep money coming in. Weve got some really funny and cool designs weve put out in the last 6 months. Some lady came in and had us redsign the skin logo chick into a 'thick' chick...hil-fuckin-larious. and btw. Fuzzy Cootie font fuckin rocks.... but our major customer base cant use it..lol businesses and such.

Screw that lol. No way in hell... The edge works great for labels, small custom emblems, stuff like that. Id never try to do a panel banner off the edge. Tho I may be spoiled on the printer. :D

It seems youve got a lot of customers in the car scene. You may want to check into the paint protection films. Seems like a really good market for em. We use venture shield. Its a great product. Much clearer and more versatile than the preorder Universal Products kits that yellow faster than you can finish applyin em. Every phone Ive had since we started using it has goten the treatment from scrap material. Its far better than those crap screen protector kits the phone stores and computer stores carry. Even works over the new touch screen phones.

Yep, we used to do that stuff a long time ago, when there was a ton of money in it, but now with everyone on ebay selling it dirt cheap it's hard to compete. Also we pretty much dropped our local market and do 90% of our biz online. We just ship stuff all over the world instead, way better than dealing with BS local customers all day that have no idea what they want, but they want it for 50 cents, lol. (you know how it is)