What would you pay for...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would buy for like 150 tops for one in good condition. No f'n joke I am looking for one myself. There is this guy asking for 50 dollars for a datsun 620 one. But that shit was left upside down and the rain and the sun has taken its toll on it, FUCK! I would give him 30 but he wont budge. The fiberglass is already falling off! Nahhh man.... I passed on it. I would pay up to 200 dollars for a really good one with a key.

OOOOOHHHH damn thats a "Super shell" I know several guys that would love to get one. But have no clue to where or how much. I guess the condition would dictate the value...Is THAT ^^^ one the one you might end up with or a similar one??

Similar one. I just hope he's willing to separate the truck and the shell.

3kf3m53o8ZZZZZZZZZ93l0622784641ac161b.jpg

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/pts/1085864262.html

3ka3p73o9ZZZZZZZZZ93b1e8178e5882b1fb2.jpg

http://ventura.craigslist.org/pts/1070864505.html

The white one originally came from a 620 but it now looks very flimsy and will take 50 dollars for it. Its been out in that position for a long time. The fiberglass seems no good. The beigh is from a 720, seems good in the pics but he's asking way to much for my taste. It would look nice on your truck though!

Edited by Motavated

i cant see your first pic to see what type you are looking for but my old full fiberglass one(no windows) i picked up for $100. i dont think i would pay anymore than that for a canopy because of how many pop up all the time. i ended out trading mine for a 720 :D

• 2 weeks later...

my plans with my truck

get a nice canopy

get bed seam fixed at headboard

put seats in back with seat belts

Put heater back there for cold days

Put drop down TV for kiddos to ride back there and watch tv

Get a tow package installed and find a 720 bed/trailer to haul camping gear in.

Hopefully will hit this goal sometime in a year or two

Thinking about putting carpet back there too

hello,

Im brand new to this site and am a proud owner of an 84 720. the shell on that blue truck was made by snugtop in the mid-late 80s shaped just for the 720 trucks. they fit the back of the cab perfectly to give an suv look. They are very rare. i hunted for 3 years before i found mine. SnugTop # c-83321

Who knows, they may still have one laying around

Steve

hello,

Im brand new to this site and am a proud owner of an 84 720. the shell on that blue truck was made by snugtop in the mid-late 80s shaped just for the 720 trucks. they fit the back of the cab perfectly to give an suv look. They are very rare. i hunted for 3 years before i found mine. SnugTop # c-83321

Who knows, they may still have one laying around

Steve

That is some priceless information for me Steve, thanks! Hope I find someone sooner then 3 years though. :D Looks like it's time to start doing some searching.