datsun race truck

has a 2200 and a l18 head on it, 4 point roll cage lots of good thing i need to sale fast need to get in to another car. would like to get 2600 out of it. has run in the northwest pro 4 trucks last year with it runs good. call me at 509 250 3542 or email me at halmracing@yahoo.com.. adn again i need to sale asap so plz get back to me fast it is a rilly good deal...thank you adam halm

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i do not now how to put the pic on here so if you give me a email.or call me at 509 250 2542......very nice looking race truck i need to sale asap to get another fun truck. I LIVE IN GOLDENDALE WASHINGTON ST thank you adam

Try uploading your pics to www.tinypic.com then post the link provided. :D

29qntbl.jpg

ip30xv.jpg

2dhxmi0.jpg

30x7bzs.jpg

well got it now thank you all call me or email me this has a z 22 eng all good parts toyota rear end 410 gears, 4 speed tran, webber carb, hei, hot coil, 280 to 480 cam, header, oil cooler, and a goooood 4 point roll cage alum seat and seatbelts crome wheel lol and all wheels have 5/8 studs and lug nuts...call me at 509 250 3524 or email me if you want more and hope to her from you soon thank you adam halm

Edited by halmracing

Unfortunatley, your truck is for a small market within an already small market. If I was looking to get into racing quick I'd be interested.

Have you got it up on CL with pics? You might also try local race forums as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.