Shop space????

Hey, does anyone out there know of any shop, garage etc. that I can rent for a few weeks. I need to strip a truck that I bought a do a engine swap. And I live in a condo and that is a no go working on cars. And I cant do it at my friends because of space. So I thought that you crazy Ratsun guys might know of something around the Seattle, N. Seattle. Lynnwood, Everett area. If you do drop me a PM line and I will go from there.... And if I get down to it I will have a 76 Xcab that I am going to be parting out. Engne is mine...I will let you know when it is being parted....thanks for the help...:D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a guy rent a storage locker for working on his Camaro. Locked up, 24 hr surveillance, heated (sort of). Had the engine hoist, extension cords, compressor and tools in it and would roll the car outside on good days for extra room. This was a long time ago, maybe they don't allow that sort of thing now, but I always thought it was a fine idea.

Some have someone living on the premises, you know, someone who could be maybe bribed with beer or something to turn a blind eye??

You could also try an auto wrecker. Maybe they would allow you to strip out what you want and take it with you and leave the rest. They have lift trucks and hoists too. Again I find a case of beer is worth more than it's equivalent in money. W/Y owners/workers are such whores. Specially Fri nights near quitting.