720 & L20 parts

izzo

Looking for the following parts

Lock/key tumble and matching door locks with keys (i will settle for door locks with a key!)

Weber 32/36 carb

smog exempt intake, idc if you just welded one up as long as all that shits gone off it. Hell, if you're somewhat local to Seaside & have a welder maybe you wouldnt mind closing it up for me, or for?

Would like an peanut head, but will take less desirable one as long as everthings in good shape, no blowby etc...

Might be more, ill add later if so.

I would like a weber, however stock might have to do depending on prices. I am on a tight budget, so let me know what you got and how much and see if we can work somethin out.

Thanks in advance

Edited by h2theizzo
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats fine

mine has some blow by, i don't think its to serious as i dont see a lot of oil slung everywhere just like a mist or something. going to check the clearance next weekend but its probably just due for a rebuild.

pm me and let me know what your asking, thank you!!

Got the following so far, head/intake/exhaust/weber

Still need doors, cmon someone has to have a set :D

Looking for a block now, so i can keep driving my truck and just build one then throw it in on a weekend so i dont have any down time

Lookin for block that still has pan/crank/pistons/front timing cover etc..

Let me know what you have ill figure something out soon, i went outside and looked around and look what i saw!

oil puddle on the lip. somethings leaking and i need to get it done soon its my daily driver

02-26-09_1610.jpg

i went outside and looked around and look what i saw!

oil puddle on the lip. somethings leaking and i need to get it done soon its my daily driver

02-26-09_1610.jpg

Check the base of your distributor and valve cover. When you gonna swap out the heads?

Check the base of your distributor and valve cover. When you gonna swap out the heads?

Not this weekend, but the next, want to join in? :D

Still need Weber

Still need wiper motor

Thanks Hainz, i have your video bookmarked already and ill be using it when i do this stuff, unless datto510 has time to be a mentor lol!

I am going to order timing gasket kit, already have valve cover gasket, getting a oil pan one also. ill check rock auto for the crank seal

Hainz, do you know what head gasket to use on rock auto? I saw 2 options and wasnt sure what the better was or the one you recommended in the video

Still need wiper motor

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! More important. I am in desperate need of a windshield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 It was already cracked and someone kicked a rock on the window doin about 70 on highway 26, that shit busted more and the wind from driving is strong enough to make it keep cracking. I can see it happen when i drive. Anyone????

Couple more things i could use

720 carpet

Transmission hump metal cover, have a floor mat covering the hole right now

Could still use some door locks or doors preferred

Need Hinges.

Edited by h2theizzo
more stuff to add

Are the 620 & 720 wiper motors the same?

interchange - in the process of setting up the 720 turn signal / headlight / wiper stalk switch assembly on the 79 620 KC, I pulled an early 720 wiper motor and compared it to a late 620 motor - mounting points on the 720 unit didn't align with the holes in the 620 cowl, motor was oriented differently, and if I remember correctly, the drive arms didn't interchange either............

interchange - in the process of setting up the 720 turn signal / headlight / wiper stalk switch assembly on the 79 620 KC, I pulled an early 720 wiper motor and compared it to a late 620 motor - mounting points on the 720 unit didn't align with the holes in the 620 cowl, motor was oriented differently, and if I remember correctly, the drive arms didn't interchange either............

Didn't think they were, thanks for that info!

Bump, i still need those parts and some others

ill keep that in mind dood, doesnt sound to bad. I have never done a power door lock install but might be fun :D

Cant afford the 50 right now sorry, ill keep that on the back burner and ask if i can come up with it.

BUMP!

720 carpet

Need Hinges.

Wiper motor

Also need,

One stock 1980 720 lug nut. Ill take a pic and show what it looks like if needed. I am missing one and ordered a new stud for it

BUMP!

Someone has to have a 68 valve cover i can buy from them.

I had a chance to get one from rubberman but was a minute to late for 20 bux, good shape too

Someone!!!!!! Hook me up!

Need these parts too

720 carpet

Need Hinges.

Wiper motor

D21 spindles & calipers

Need a rear end, stock 1980 4 sp whatever came with that is what i have now and its to high of RPM for 60mph

BUMP!!!!!!!1

Need these parts too

720 carpet

Need Hinges.

Wiper motor

D21 spindles & calipers

Need a rear end for my 720, 3.8? or 3.7?

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.