what's an uncracked '73 510 black dash worth?

280zForce

I was thinking of selling my dash cuz I'm not big on perfect dashes (a cover over mine and I'm straight), I'd rather someone who appreciates it or has a restoration take it off my hands.

I'm not sure what the uncracked beauties go for. I know the uncracked s30 z dashes fetch a small fortune of I've seen around $2,000-$3,000. Wasn't sure for the 510s, so thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance - Justin

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to watch prices of 510 parts on ebay and other places. A nice used uncracked 70-73 dash with no fading and still soft and pliable recently sold for $200 through a private sale. The last NOS 70-73 dashpad on ebay brought $400,

If you dash is a 68 or 69, these will be worth even more to the right buyer.

Why not post a pic to avoid all confusion of what you're actually selling. :)

LOL I didn't realize saying a complete dash needed clarification until I actually looked at my pics, I thought it was pretty much 1 piece. I haven't been around 510s long and mine has been in the paint shop since I bought it. So it's all new to me still, but I'm jumping in head first.

But I do realize now from pics there's a top piece that completes the dash.

My complete dash is in great, tip top shape though. I do have the original pieces that go where the block off panels have been placed. As the PO had planned to make this strictly a race car.

But it seems the most sought after part here is the top piece, which is cool, otherwise I'll offer the whole complete dash as well if someone's interested.

Mine is an OEM dash that has sat in an enclosed storage for awhile and looks brand new still. So with non-oem tops/pads selling for $200, I suppose I'll entertain offers around there or higher. :blink:

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

That's why I said post it for clarification. I knew some people were assuming you meant just your dash cap which is in perfect condition, mine's all busted from being exposed to the sun and letting a small rip get bigger.

Just to be clear you're selling your whole dash (gauge pods, glove box) and dash cap right?