'64 320 FS - $400 / Obo

Truck is 5 miles north of Eugene, OR. Originally titled and tagged in WA, still has the old tags and I have some registration paperwork from PO. No title.

Truck is being reassembled, but is extremely complete and unmolested. See more here:

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?p=91075&highlight=nukeday#post91075

If you are looking to restore one of these, this one is worth a long look. I can take additional photos, just ask.

PM me for contact info.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little of both. Started a new job Jan 1, but it didn't work out, so now I need to make the mortgage.

I'd like to see this truck in the hands of someone who knows what it is, and why it's cool. I have the 521 here, but can't afford to get it off it's knees until I generate some cash.

Of the two, the 320 is definitely the more complete, solid truck. Come on down and take a look :)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Not a 63.

You are correct, it's a '64. I'll see if a mod can change the title for me...

I bet this thing would be sold super quick at canby....

Do you really think so? I have been considering asking skunk and jas to drive my F-150 up with this in tow. Not sure they're going to make it in a Datsun this year, but I know they'd like to go. It would stink to haul it up there and have to haul it back, though.

Maybe maybe not :\

But a 350 dollar classic is pretty cheap. dont look in to bad of shape. def a project. hard to say, there was a 2 door 510 there last year for 600 dollars. Floors were gone, trunk was gone, been setting around for 10 or so years. It didnt sell, but it had NO title....

Hard call man. You put it up on craigs list or anything like that?

I've considered it, but of my 3 datto's this one really is in the best shape. I realize, that's not saying a whole lot based on the 521 & the dime, but honestly, it's totally unmolested. 'No papers' relegates it to a parts rig, and it's much too nice to cut up. Even still has the factory door panels and radio delete plate. If I could sell the 521, I'd probably use the funds to go through a title company to put this one back on the road. No matter which way you slice it though, it is what it is. A 50 mph wheelbarrow with a seat and roll up windows... :D

It actually appears to be in about the same shape as the one PacCoast and Guy are restoring. Before they started, of course.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.