anyone want an L28et?

Skib

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reuel and I went out today, Im getting some little motor parts and the T5 is spoken for.

theres still 99% of the motor and a great looking R200 with good CV axles up for grabs, Ill post up the location after I grab my stuff. lol sorry guys but cant have the info on a public forum just yet in case someone gets there before I do.

yea yea dawg dat shit lol i dont know where it went its parked under cover so water cant get in there :) all in all it should only be like 10 or 20 bux.. i've gotten tons of crap like that for under $20 when i did my truck, oh an this 87 sentra me an my buddy used to have lol i <3 junk yards

Its the outter window squeege. I thought that was included in his box of parts.

You'll find that on any 280zx 2+2. a 2-seater will be for a shorter door.

There are some plastic clips holding it into the door. Most of them break when removing it so if you can, get them in one piece or pull extras from other cars. (280zx)

Its the outter window squeege. I thought that was included in his box of parts.

You'll find that on any 280zx 2+2. a 2-seater will be for a shorter door.

thats what I thought, I couldn't remember if the body was stretched at the back end of the door or after the door. Its been about 2 years since i had a 2+ around lol

what bout that head light wiring harness skibby? for some reason or another the head lights pick an choose when they want to work.. individualy even... so i was gonna toss a stock harness in an maybe stock head lights just so they work.. as soon as that negro gets his income tax ima buy some shit for the car haha, how much are those wheels bleach?

what bout that head light wiring harness skibby? for some reason or another the head lights pick an choose when they want to work.. individualy even... so i was gonna toss a stock harness in an maybe stock head lights just so they work.. as soon as that negro gets his income tax ima buy some shit for the car haha, how much are those wheels bleach?

I didnt have time to work on it today, i only got my valve cover but Reuel and I will be out there monday too so ill grab it