FS: Dogleg 5 speed, NOS 510 Rear xmember bushings and more

• 77-79 200SX Dogleg 5 speed. This is the short tail shaft 5 speed transmission that will bolt in to your L16 powered 521 and 510. No driveshaft mods. Fits stock shifter location. Includes shifter. $150
  • NOS 510 sedan rear crossmember bushings. These have not been available for a VERY long time. Brand new in the Nissan boxes. $250
  • NOS 510 Brake Master Cylinder (this is impossible to find). New in the box - $100
  • 510 stock front crossmember (I have 2) $75
  • 510 Steering box $SOLD

Things I would accept in trade:

• 280ZX 5 speed
  • Good weber 32/36 carb
  • matchbox distributor

Edited by slodat
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I had 150.00 for the dogleg. :rolleyes:

I do have a remote box dizzy with a spare for parts, a non-smog intake, and a couple of other datto knick knacks if you are interested. :D I may also throw in my L16 exhaust mani, including the full exhaust.

Edited by Phlebmaster
Begging :)

I am new to the Datsun community and have alot of learning to do... and I am sure there are several threads to answer this.....but, the 5 speed tranny bolts up with no modifications at all??? I am about to replace the tranny in my L16 521 since mine locked up in 4th and I would rather a 5 speed since I didnt care much for the 4 speed when I was driving it. Please let me know what it will take and I might just go this route instead

I am new to the Datsun community and have alot of learning to do... and I am sure there are several threads to answer this.....but, the 5 speed tranny bolts up with no modifications at all??? I am about to replace the tranny in my L16 521 since mine locked up in 4th and I would rather a 5 speed since I didnt care much for the 4 speed when I was driving it. Please let me know what it will take and I might just go this route instead

The dogleg just mounts right in...no real mods other than a possible tranny mount location. :D

so now Im even more confused :(
I am thinking you meant that the driveshaft slides into the tranny instead of "bolting up" like my last reply had said which is not exactly what I meant but it came out that way, so let me reword it for clarification to make sure I get the right info......

This tranny will bolt up to my L16 block and the driveshaft will attach with no modifications but I will have to make some mounts or a crossmember to attach the tranny to the frame of the truck and it will work perfectly???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.