fs: '69 510 wagon

I am finally selling my '69 510. Car is red with a fairly straight body and 4spd tranny. Fenders have minimal rust, and there are a few spots of surface rust on the rear hatch. Paint is a little faded. There is some right rear quarter damage as can be seen in the pictures below. Rockers appear to be solid, and the floor pans are immaculate. The car has brand new 15x7 +10 konig mesh wheels (ssr starshark knockoffs), with brand new Dunlop tires with 100% tread. Car was running until headgasket blew. Has new headgasket, and once the new timing chain gets installed will be a runner. All lights work, interior and exterior. The motor is a stock L16 with brand new weber carb installed, and a brand new long tube header with brand new exhaust from header back w/ accelerator muffler. L16 is jdm, head has the larger valves, and the block has the lower dish pistons. Brand new carpet and mirrors from datsunrestore, only missing cargo area carpet, and has a small tear on drivers side seat as well as headliner. Dash is in great shape. Other than that, great interior for a car this old. Plan on having this running before it is sold.

Looking to get $2,000 obo. No trades please.

Contact @ 360/533-4468, my name is Ian. My wife Jaime may answer.

Here are some pictures. It is not on the car in the pics, but we do have the front grille.

datsun009.jpg

datsun011.jpg

datsun016.jpg

datsun012.jpg

Edited by ian bommerscheim
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my brother and next door neighbor! Very legit car, and a very nice guy. He can answer any questions you have about the car. I wish I could buy it, but my wife would cut my nuts off...

well how about making a deal with her and let her cut off your left nut:lol:

They are new 15x7 +10 konig mesh wheels. Wife picked the wheels but they have never seen any pavement except when parked in front of the house. (no curbing!) We were going to use the wagon as her daily driver then her sister gave her a 01' mazda tribute before she was deployed. Now the car is back in the garage...sitting there.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.