77 620 interior

hey all before i had the 620 hauled off i pulled all the interior out i got door panels with latches and cover plates dome lite blinker switch wiper and head lite switch and knobs headliner needs a cleaning but no rips has the bars in it also dome lite and cover the plastic for the steering column with the hazard switch and the wires rear view mirror visors and latches door seals with the metal bottom plates and all the screws that held it all on would like to get rid of all this in 1 shot no reasonable offer will be refused. Also see my cleaning out the garage post i still have most off that left. I need to get rid of this to make room for the next 510 project it will be called Gossamer.A 351 powered 510 hehehe!!!:eek: please call 360-355-4969 it the best way to get a hold of me.

Thanks all Freaky

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate V8 conversions, generally they aren't done very well with too many short cuts and if completed, it beats the shit out of a nice car, and if not, the next owner has to undo the damage done. (sorry) All I can now say is IMPRESS ME

Here's a fine example in a 510. A 215 cu. in. Olds/Buick/Land Rover aluminum block and head V8. This engine weighs just over 300 lbs so just 40-50 more than an L16 and should not affect the car's handling dynamics.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/GVanceV8_3.jpg[/img]"]GVanceV8_3.jpg

i am not big on them either. but this will be a one of a kind 510 i know it is totally the dumbest idea we (my friends ) have came up with but what do you do with all the stuff you have laying around and nobody wants it. You make some thing out of it.:D

My buddy who actually gave me my 68 521 is allways telling me that I should put a V8 in it.. I just tell him that the 71 in the backyard is his if he wants to do a V8..

If you could fit a VK45DE in there,..... hmm but I guess thats double speak or something.. a Jap V8 is ok but not an american one..

.... but what do you do with all the stuff you have laying around and nobody wants it. You make some thing out of it.:D

Damn straight! I love to make something work from shit. I collect parts with a vague feeling that someday I might .... ?... with it, and would be nice to have it out in the parts shed. Soon as I throw it out, I need it, or someone will pay real money for it. (hate that part) I also hate buying new parts, used Nipponese parts are still better than re manufactured NAPA/Lordco/whatever. At the moment, the only original parts on my '78 are the wires between the tail lights, the intake/exhaust manifolds, the head and block with the parts contained inside them. EVERYTHING else has been replaced with used, Datsun/Nissan, Ford, Chev, Chrysler or Toyota parts, many modified to fit. "It should always work better than it looks" (not the King for nothing LOL)

what do you do with all the stuff you have laying around and nobody wants it. You make some thing out of it.:D

I'm guilty to :D I feel good because I'm kinda recycling :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.