New Toys for Gracie!

HRH

So the truck I shouldn't have bought is rapidly becoming a new money pit. Bought some new toys for her for Christmas:

720snow1.jpg

Why I've been needing the 4x4. Cannot rescue Eleanor the rally 510 out of the garage until I move the big-ass berm.

720snow2.jpg

Cannot rescue Josie the 620 until the snow melts.

720snow3.jpg

Hankook Dynapro MT RT03s 30x9.50-15

720snow4.jpg

720snow5.jpg

Bad-ass snow tires! Going everywhere, and they do fine on ice. Had to do a little sledgehammer innerfender clearancing, still hit a little when turned on compression, but will fix that before too long.

720snow6.jpg

Tomorrow's project.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you guys got hammered with snow bey that CL 4X4 is worth its weight in gold, a good weber will make run great. We had 16" of snow and just got my 521 out poor drunk neighbor got covered pushing me out, told him I would leave it for untill more melted, he wouldt have it... so he wore snow!

Hell with that. Ill keep my ass down south where its warm.

Heres a pic to warm things up. My wife washing my camaro a few days ago, 81* outside.

IMG_0926.jpg

soo many things to say when I see this picture but I'll keep it to myself :lol:

HRH, you guys are keeping all the good snow. By the time it makes it over the divide we get squat, just enough to slow traffic down in the morning and to get your car dirty. I've been wishing for at least 4 feet but no luck so far, although, winter isn't over yet.

My yota really wants to play

100_0629.jpg

Edited by Madness

Nice yota, that looks like solid axle in the front, no? Need to do that to the 720 since I'm keeping her. Maybe this summer.

You're welcome to come over here. I wish I had a tractor with a bucket right now to get all this damn snow out of my yard and driveway. Apparently we've set a record for snowfall in December in Spokane this year.

Just got off the roof after brooming the light stuff off, and shoveling the bottom foot or so then putting fertilizer on it to melt all the ice. Man, what a workout. I'm sitting in my underwear typing on the computer 'cause I'm so freakin' hot. Had the Carhart arctic suit on.

My apologies if the above image frightens anyone. :D

Silver 01 Taco, I was the guy flipping off the other guy in the expedition who cut me off:lol: I figured forget about the snow shovels, I grabbed an old metal one from my moms and stomped it back into shape. Got home with a case of the fuckits and decided to have a couple beers instead of shovel more damn snow.