ok, this is bullshit.....i want to be lower in the rear!!!

Llittle_Llama

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha no of course not, altho one time my friends were bein dick heads an pissed me off, (i had a bench seat) an there was 3 of us in the truck (which is why i have buckets now haha) any way they were bein dicks so i was bein dumb an took this sharp right turn doin like 35 or some shit did a fuckin perfect drift around the corner.. they bout shit themselfs.. they're lunch boxes went flyin around an they're luck was all over the place haha fuckin assholes..

thanks......why would you say backhalfing is bad? no one said SHIT when others on here did it..... it ALREADY rides like shit, its rough as hell. i will remove the shocks tomorrow and see what that does. i just want to know why others are so much closer to the ground and have done the same thing that i have.

No, back-halving doesnt have to be bad. But, i saw the pictures of what you are capable of doing to a perfectly good wiring harness.:lol:

How many inches do you have between the axle and the frame?

You need properly de-arched springs. Money that is not worth spending to just remove next week.

No, back-halving doesnt have to be bad. But, i saw the pictures of what you are capable of doing to a perfectly good wiring harness.:lol:

my harness works perfect, and is in way better working order than when i bought the truck. There have been zero issues since i did it all, and i have cut down on the amount of time it will take me to track down any problems in the future.

How many inches do you have between the axle and the frame? You need properly de-arched springs. Money that is not worth spending to just remove next week.

about 8 inches of travel, and lynch, the size of my wheels has nothing to do with how low it sits as far as the suspension, just the whole truck in general. I am not back-halfing for about 2 more weeks at best so I will be putting the bed back on most likely tomorrow and using all new nuts and bolts so it wont be so hard next time to remove :) i want it to sit LOW till i back-half it....

sorry dwnsfter but ur showing signs of retardation... alltho everyones tryin to steer you in the right direction you just keep spiraling downward... when u fuck ur truck up, or realize we were right, your going to get a big fat i told u so... i say no one else should reply to this thread cause obviously he doesnt really want our advice

what do you mean i don't want your advice? i removed the shocks today and nothing changed, it just bounced faster....I am not doing anything wrong! WTF is every ones problem?!? I have done everything that has been recommended so far. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST LYNCH?!? WHAT AM I NOT DOING THAT YOU SEE?!?

just leave the truck alone dude.. if u want it lower get some 16s an wrap them in 195/45's.. trust me its not worth the look isnt worth the terrible ride quality buddy... i think you've done as much as you can and you should call it good... :) i personely think it looks awesome the way it is an thats no bull shit

ok, i went back and re read it all, i hear monoleaf it and DONT monoleaf it..... so what do i do?!? i think i will remove the one leaf i have left and flip it tomorrow and take more pics. I will NOT stack blocks so other than that i have no other options.

hell i got an idea... you should just take the leafs an shocks out an weld the axle directly to the frame... that'd be soo low dude it'd be sick! :lol:

dude. i run the one longest leaf and then the smallest leaf not the thick overload leaf thou and some 3 inch blocks and i sit on the frame rails. i think its your shocks

o and i haven't got your money order yet so you might want to do some investigating on it and maybe get your money back on it

just leave the truck alone dude.. if u want it lower get some 16s an wrap them in 195/45's.. trust me its not worth the look isnt worth the terrible ride quality buddy... i think you've done as much as you can and you should call it good... :) i personely think it looks awesome the way it is an thats no bull shit

well i really appreciate that man, really. I just feel i am getting screwed on the "free" inches everyone else seems to be getting is all :( i will flip the one spring tomorrow and see how that looks, other than that im done. getting new bolts for the bed and tossing it back on. I decided to inivest the money form the backhalf to photoshop and a Mighty Mouse for my Mac. backhalf will be next month i guess :(

dude. i run the one longest leaf and then the smallest leaf not the thick overload leaf thou and some 3 inch blocks and i sit on the frame rails. i think its your shocks

o and i haven't got your money order yet so you might want to do some investigating on it and maybe get your money back on it

i checked right before xmas and it has not been cashed yet, so i dont know where it is. i got a few extra bones and have to send some to slodat on monday and i will mail out another money order then.

Here's what I did on my truck, I removed ALL the leafs and kept the very bottom thick one (the half inch thick one). Then I bolted that big one to the bottom of the main Leaf (the one you obviously need that bolts to the frame) Look at my truck that's the drop I got and those tires were 225/55/16's

DUDE???? hmmm do you think maybe its because theres no weight on it.. try buttin the bed on it an see if it lowers any from the extra weight... or maybe sand bags or??

bed doesnt weigh all that much though, damn this sucks!!! well i will just clean the frame a little tomorrow and toss the bed back on. have to cut out the wheel wells first though, that was half the reason for the bed removal.

Yeah, im going to try to start working on my bed soon, replacing the metal that goes by the cab (i'll post pics tomorrow of the rust) and sanding it and getting it primed and blocked. going to have the gate welded shut and mold everything in. I want to cut out the wheel wells and slam it so i know if the titans will clear or if i need to widen the fenders a little....

Have you tried flipping your whole stock spring pack upside down and bolting it back together? You should:rolleyes: the ass end will be slammed and it will ride like shit and it will be done with parts you've already got... problem solved! Definitely yank the shocks and ditch the bumpstops if you havent already.

I do like the idea of welding the axle directly to the frame though, maybe c notch it too. Hack the roof off and get some old suspension seats from an old military deuce and a half and you wont even notice the lack of suspension :cool: You'd be stylin' man:lol: