Clutch pedal goes to floor

Joecar

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick fix is to pump several times and hold down. Loosen the bleeder on the slave and let out any fluid or air bubbles. Close bleeder. let pedal up and repeat until only clean bubble free fluids comes out. With this the pedal should be working. If not likely the master.

If slave is dry then not likely there is a leak down there.

If reservoir is full lot likely any leaks. Very possible the master is not right.

12 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Quick fix is to pump several times and hold down. Loosen the bleeder on the slave and let out any fluid or air bubbles. Close bleeder. let pedal up and repeat until only clean bubble free fluids comes out. With this the pedal should be working. If not likely the master.

If slave is dry then not likely there is a leak down there.

If reservoir is full lot likely any leaks. Very possible the master is not right.

My master cylinder is fairly new and it’s full. I’ll have try to bleed it too, I replaced that a couple months ago

1 hour ago, Thomas Perkins said:

Auto Zone's are poor.They rust real bad  and don't last long but they are free after that.You can bleed a bad one and make it home.I did from work one day.

Where should I get me one besides the generic parts stores