85 720 wheel cylinder leaking.

That film I put over the brake master cylinder with rubber band does good.Not all of the fluid went out.I only had to pump the brakes 5 times then hold,then all air came out.Did it again and no more air came out.Did it again just to make sure.I used my one man bleeder kit,and wife pumped the brake.One time did it.I put some brake fluid in the other wheel cylinder to see if it will release the piston.

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got my new replacement wheel cylinder today.The guy that put the order in was trying to charge me freight.This one is good,pistons both work.I went to the Nissan dealer and picked up a couple of brake secondary brake clips,just 4 bucks,they had this Nissan Z In the the show room with a stick shift.52,700 bucks,I would get the Nismo.They had 2 GTR's in there a time ago.Check this out.For a extra key,you have to pay 595 bucks.It says,you put 36 grand down and your payments will be 304 a month for 72 months.

11f0031a574f41c3d0a68514dc609ac0.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins