620's at P-A-P Parkland, WA

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

In case you missed the Wrecking Report thread, there's about 6 620's at the parkland yard. Almost unheard of to see so many trucks in one place. This was yesterday, and a few of them were there when I went a month ago, so get down there before they crush these things. Who know how long they'll be there.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
ratsun pull-a-part-a-thon! Id go but I have to wait for my internets to get hooked up at the new house...

Good ideeeer! Pull-a-part-a-thon! Ratsun meet in Tacoma!!!

Icehouse won't be there. He's hacking up some 4x4 truck... :cool:

Their website says winter hours are 9-5pm.

5:30 closing would make it easier to get there in time. I leave work at 3:30pm, and the earliest I can ever get there is 4:15. Not much time to pull parts weekdays. Tuesdays are out because I spend tues with my daughter each week.

For me it just makes more sense to go on a weekend but I'll keep Mondays in mind in case I ever leave work early.

I want to get out there early and get it done so I can move on with the rest of my weekend.

If someone wants to meet for breakfast at 9 that's fine. then head to the yard after. If I dont' get a defenite confirmation from anyone I'll just go straight to the yard myself. :D all alone and take pics

Feb 7th report

No 620's! not one

three 720 trucks, all 2wd, none of them with L20b. One kingcab

one 2wd 80's Hardbody, one 4x4 80's Hardbody

one 2door Pathfinder, V6, 4x4, brakes still on it. :)

One 210 (didn't look at year, late 70's?)

Two 280ZX. 1980 2+2 5-speed, and 1979 coupe 5-speed. Both have transmission in them! 1980 will have a slightly taller 5th. The 1980 Black 2+2 still had both front struts and brakes complete. For all the components, they cost about as much as they are worth on the market so I just left them.

one 1985 300ZX 2+2, NA, 5-speed. Missing MAS and dizzy chopper wheel :D

Lots and lots of 93-97 Altimas... hehe, if you have one of those

late 80's RWD 200SX non-turbo hatchback, 5speed. CA20e? Not SR or KA :D

Several 1989-94 Maximas. Even one with VG30DE (DOHC)

very early 80's Sentra 4-door wagon (I don't think its the AWD version though, forgot to look)

Three of the classic VW beetles. :)

One late 70's 2-door Celica, body panels stripped pretty well. 20R engine still in it.

I cut my finger early on in the day and didn't feel like taking pics... here's one

wreckingyard01.jpg

RickRat showed up in his red 620. No parts available off of his truck :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.