Japanese Cars & Brunch at 'The Shop' in Seattle (Sunday March 24th)

10:00am

2233 6th Ave S
Seattle, WA  98134

March 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm

JDM Cars & Brunch

The Shop Seattle 2233 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA, United States

Join us for a JDM-themed Cars & Brunch meet on Sunday, March 24th! From 10am-1pm, Japanese vehicles of all eras are invited to The Shop for a gathering of like-minded enthusiasts right here in SODO. Derby will be open for brunch, and tours of our vehicle collection will be happening from 10am-3pm. There’s no registration

https://theshopclubs.com/event/jdm-cars-brunch/

• Like 3
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Soundline said:

I just saw this, I’m already booked for tomorrow or I’d have brought my WRX just to meet The Bleach.

The Z-Car club of WA is planning an Eastern WA drive soon. You should come out and meet everyone, not just me 😄

• Bleach changed the title to Japanese Cars & Brunch at 'The Shop' in Seattle (Sunday March 24th)

Would it be cheating if I towed my Patrol to one of these? Hasn't been on the road for years and brakes a sketching as all fuck. Still runs good but you really need a tetanus within 5 feet.

33 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Would it be cheating if I towed my Patrol to one of these? Hasn't been on the road for years and brakes a sketching as all fuck. Still runs good but you really need a tetanus within 5 feet.

You could tow it up there. The main parking lot always fills up and others park along the street. You could just tow it up across the street and move the Patrol to one of the street parking spots.