73' clutch master cylinder

anybody know where I can find a good quality non-chinese made clutch master cylinder with the hardline fitting before the reservoir like my stock one below? looked every wear can only find the oem nabco Japan ones for the z's and the 75 and up 620 with the hardline in front. there is some oem tokico NOS but I'm worried about the age and it not lasting.

nt.temp-Image3fn456.avif

Edited by Chance
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're are all the same 5/8". There's plenty of slack to move the line forward an inch.

The early  240/240z had the line to the rear but on the engine side

@datzenmike

so you think the hard line will have enough slack to fit into this one below with it still in the bracket? my hesitancy is in an other forum on here I was reading someone said "make sure to get one that has the exact same position for the hard lines" so that's why I'm curios and posted this. Thanks 

temp-Imaget-Oy-ZVT.aviftemp-Imagep-Gr-TXt.avif

I do.

14 hours ago, Chance said:

nt.temp-Image3fn456.avif

Put a small bend in the clutch line just this side of the brake master and this end will move over to the left. Line up the fitting and the clutch master and done.

• Thanks 1

Or you could rebuild it if the cylinder is not badly pitted. Nissan still makes rebuild kits. Part number 30611- 10V27 should work for you. I have used this on my 69 510 and it matches it exactly. Part number says otherwise but I have measured and compared myself. 

65294392649__D6677D60-430E-46EA-8E90-99B9ED06C778.jpeg

65294389309__1C3E69FC-D248-46F9-90E5-EBBCB81A59BD.jpeg

Edited by DARIN 510

The problem these days is the extremely poor quality of the replacement parts. You want something that will last 50 years get it from Japan.

If you buy the $9 one from Orilies or Auto Zone be sure to take apart and check for machining chips. While apart lube the seals with brake fluid and check they aren't in backwards.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The problem these days is the extremely poor quality of the replacement parts. You want something that will last 50 years get it from Japan.

If you buy the $9 one from Orilies or Auto Zone be sure to take apart and check for machining chips. While apart lube the seals with brake fluid and check they aren't in backwards.

yea that's why I asked if the hard line would fit in the further up fitting in front of the reservoir because those are the only ones that are Nabco oem I can find that also have the correct bolt holes to the fire wall. I found a Oem Nissan Master cylinder for the 300zx z32 with the same 5/8th bore and before the reservoir fitting  but the bolt holes are offset which is a bummer 

Edited by Chance