Is there a market for OEM 720 4x4 Wheels

IZRL

I'm trying to decide if its worth for me to post these wheels for sale or if I should just keep them. I've done a bit of research online but I haven't seen any comparable sold listings for these wheels. What would you guys say the going rate for these is (will post locally not on this forum, not going to ship).

4jL5BIs.jpg

Edited by IZRL
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

215s are the stock tire for the 4x4. 235/75R15s are over size, so NOT stock.

stock width 8.5" yours are 9.25"

stock height is 27.7" yours are 28.8" and inch taller making the speedometer read low by 2 mph.

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

215s are the stock tire for the 4x4. 235/75R15s are over size, so NOT stock.

stock width 8.5" yours are 9.25"

stock height is 27.7" yours are 28.8" and inch taller making the speedometer read low by 2 mph.

Oh, I was wondering what you meant. The tires are toast. They were brand new when the truck was parked. So they have full tread but they have cracks all over. The tires wont be part of the sale.

Edited by IZRL
On 1/16/2024 at 8:21 PM, 720_Jeff said:

@datzenmike I think is referring to the tire size/type in the pictures.  I see the tire as a P235/R15.

Probably 100/ea is probably fair, unless the tires have a recent date code and tread is good, then maybe a bit more.

Even with bad tires, I bet $100 each is doable. For the guy/gal who wants OEM wheels.

I think they look great. Especially with the right tire. A bit aggressive, but not too large. I have OEM Toyota steelies on my '57 Land Rover, with 34x9.50-15 Interco TSLs on them. They look so cool.

20221226_142422.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Even with bad tires, I bet $100 each is doable. For the guy/gal who wants OEM wheels.

Very true. I really like the way these look on my truck. I was actually considering running these on the truck. If I hadn't found some white 15x6s for a bargain last minute. I would have stuck with these. My only gripe with these wheels is that they sit too deep in the wheel well (for my liking). Which is why I was looking into buying spacers. My goal with this truck is to keep it looking as 80s as possible. It doesn't get more 80s than gray oem steelies.

18 hours ago, IZRL said:

Very true. I really like the way these look on my truck. I was actually considering running these on the truck. If I hadn't found some white 15x6s for a bargain last minute. I would have stuck with these. My only gripe with these wheels is that they sit too deep in the wheel well (for my liking). Which is why I was looking into buying spacers. My goal with this truck is to keep it looking as 80s as possible. It doesn't get more 80s than gray oem steelies.

Early Toyota 4x4 wheels, like the ones on the Rover in the pic, have a more negative offset, I think they are zero offset actually, which make them stick out a bit more than the wheels you have. They are 15x6.