single cab tub

leonardo_milan

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be an interesting subject, did all the 720s all over the world have the cab extended in the 1983 model year or was that a Noth American Continent thing?

I thought the tray/tub thing was an early Datsun thing in Australia, I have seen photos of double cabs with short boxes, I have never seen a photo of one with a tray/flatbed, I do not recall seeing a 720 single cab with a tray/flatbed, but I have not been paying attention either.

My suggestion would be trying the wrecking yards over there.

Edited by wayno

I was searching over there for a Nissan 720 RHD power steering gear a long time ago, I had plans to make a RHD 521 kingcab, I have the wiper assembly to this day, I was searching on the Gumtree site and some wrecking yards were advertising on that site trying to sell parts, as I recall I seen a couple 720 photos with boxes/tubs on them, but none had power steering that I could tell, they also would not reply to my inquires since I was in the USA, but that was likely 10 years ago, I was searching Datsun/Nissan 720.

Kinda off topic, but from your experience with 521 & 720, any problem  putting RHD 720 steering box on 521, by just moving it from outside right frame rail to inside left frame? How would mounting bolt holes line.  Need to swap out my column  & 200sx/720 seems doable?