Route 66 JDM Classic

KELMO

7 hours ago, KELMO said:

Thanks Mark.

Both of those 620's were long beds and were parked next to each other. It is strange enough to see 1 long bed much less 2 right next to each other. 

I've seen a few of these running around here in SoCal.  Believe it or not, the weather here is usually very mild, and there's quite a few older Datsuns still being used for lawn service, construction, and I had a maintenance guy who still using a flatbed dually 720.

I just remarking how long the bed looked, and I think that particular camera angle made it look much longer than normal.

Great to see the pics from the show.  Thanks for posting them up!  (maybe the wags next year?)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Duncan said:

(maybe the wags next year?)

Well, that was the plan for this year. So, if I can get my poop in a group it should happen.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, KELMO said:

Well, that was the plan for this year. So, if I can get my poop in a group it should happen.

A few years back, I got my old wagon ready enough for JCCS.  I have a niece whose Dad passed away years ago. (my Brother) She planned her upcoming wedding, and it happened to fall on the day JCCS was held.    She asked if I would walk her down the aisle, and there was no way I going to turn her down, so (of course) I missed it that year.  They next year Covid hit, and the rest is history.  No regrets, though..

• Like 1

I had mentioned that I failed to take a pic of the green car at the show. Well, thanks to Chopper Jim....

zHqs7cH.jpg

And a bonus pic.

yMp4pna.jpg

I need that rig in my life.

• Like 4