72 510

Well, After many years having mainly 620s and one 710 wagon. I picked up a 510 4 door last May. I was offered a deal I couldn't pass up.  the car has been off of the road for almost 20 years.  The plans is coilover and a ka24de. On to the pictures. 

IMG_20220523_100500_720.webp IMG_20220523_100500_738.webp IMG_20220523_100500_754.webp

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just after I picked up the car I had knee surgery so it took me out for a couple months.  but I was able to get the ka in and start working on little things. I will get the pictures working  and a better update this evening when I have more time. 

1000000457.jpg

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...

I have a bunch of pictures. But all my pictures are to big to upload and I don't get on the computer much.  But it is on the road just got the alignment done last week. Now I've been working on getting a stereo installed.  It is a blast to drive.  I'm getting ready to swap the transmission since the one I put is has some bearing noise and put in the lsd I have for it too.