1984-85 Nissan 720 dealer service manual

This covers all produced versions of the 720 pickup in US and Canada in 1984-85, diesel models included.  I realize detailed wiring diagrams and many other specs are hard to find if not impossible nowadays. This manual was handed down 2 generations and if anyone else is in need of exact OE information I'd be glad to provide pictures and translate diagrams.

16767547949077599102229573300788.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing!! I will bookmark this/your profile for future reference. Hoping to purchase an 85 King Cab this spring. Looks like it's running fine, but has 131,000 miles on it and I know I'll need to learn many things in order to take good care of the truck. Not mechanically talented but excited to learn. 

• 2 months later...

1985/1986, I'm not aware of any differences between the two years.  The one thing to know, if you have either year, when looking for parts, you should always use 1985 as the model year.  Too many parts fitment listing think a 1986 is a D21, which is mostly a totally different animal.  

I'll add, often, there are choices on eBay.  Sometimes expensive other times fairly economical.  I'd highly recommend having a paper copy when there are economical choices available.

Currently available 

1985 - 1 at a reasonable price, 2 at unreasonable prices

1984 - 1 at a Very reasonable price

1983 - 3 at a very reasonable price

I paid 75 bucks for my 85 manual back when Nissan still had them for sale.It does not go deep into detail as showing where on the truck the part is and what it looks like on it..I have the store bought one that shows the part on the truck.Good to have both books.The reason it is so thick,is cause it has diesels and Canada models.If it had only what you needed for your 720,it would not be with so many pages.Also has automatics and 5- speed transmission pages.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I could use some help on the rear window ! I own an 85, 720 king cab, 4 x 2 deluxe and I’m trying to find out the window size. The one I have in here is different it was taken out put a new one put in. I need to know if the king cab 4 x 4 has a different size window and 85 I think mine might be an 85 1/2.??? Please Help??

53 minutes ago, 85 720 king cab 4x2 said:

Yes, I could use some help on the rear window ! I own an 85, 720 king cab, 4 x 2 deluxe and I’m trying to find out the window size. The one I have in here is different it was taken out put a new one put in. I need to know if the king cab 4 x 4 has a different size window and 85 I think mine might be an 85 1/2.??? Please Help??

Currently, only two sizes of rear window have been available.  Both are different sizes,

King Cab
|1985 Nissan 720 Pickup White RWD Manual KING CAB for sale - Nissan 720 1985 for sale in ...

Single Cab

1986 Nissan 720 pickup, single cab, short bed, auto, all original and runs great for sale ...

Single Cab is smaller

Edited by 720_Jeff