NL 320 Daily Driver

NLButcher

That poor truck!

The crushed truck belongs in a museum. If it were a 1980s Buick, it wouldn't work, but the fact that it is an original rusty derelict is what makes it so beautiful.

Have you guys seen this museum? - https://www.messynessychic.com/2014/04/30/the-vintage-supercars-rotting-away-in-a-forest-because-thats-how-the-owner-wants-it/

• Like 2
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/9/2021 at 1:28 PM, NLButcher said:

With a little hammer and dolly work I think we can make her right!

W72717-F06-B0-CF-4-EC5-824-F-7-E52303-B11

Look on the bright side; it's loaded with that 'Killer Patina' so many are always envious of.

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

The Czech Tatra in that link is the one that blew me away !!

I dream of Tatra T-603's and Steyer-Puch Haflingers. If you don't know those mechanical marvels, look 'em up.

Thanx, Matt, Haflinger or 'Big Brother' Pinzgauer is your type of machinery !!

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 2

If I remember correctly bidding was fast. I stopped at $800 not knowing if it would run or what the value was in parts. I also bid on the white Land Rover on the next auction but lost it. I hope it finds its way to my driveway sometime.Yes we could hang out and talk Datsun sometime. I was planning on Greenwood If it happens.

Every delivery person that walks past it seems to stop and look or snap a shot. We talked about parking it in an empty storefront of a friend but it rented to quickly.

There is nothing I don't like about Tatra cars. From the 30s to the 70s they have beautiful Deco lines and air cooled engines the later v8 sounds amazing.

• Like 3