OEM 510 Blue interior

510Jack

Does anyone have or know where I could find a photo of stock blue interior? I can’t find any reference to that. I have a ‘71 with a paint code #567, I know it had blue interior because under the revinyl of the headrest it is blue! I do have the original door panels. Was it the same blue as those? I want to redo the seats to the original. Thanks guys!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there, my '71 wagon has OEM blue (turquoise) interior & white (color code worn off) exterior & came with a navy blue vinyl top. I searched for nearly 2 years to find the right match so I could redo the interior...not easy. However, it came out perfect & I saved the color swatches & supplier info. Truth be told I might have to do a little digging to find it but not too huge a deal. I have lots of pics, too. I'd be more than happy to share anything that might be helpful to your project. I had it done about 3 years ago & shared some pics here on the forum so they're here somewhere. Here are a couple of "before pics" though of what I started with.

C3C074F4-ABFA-4AFC-95D9-7FBE403C24F2.thumb.jpeg.d1b9d23911cf0f0d7b9435fe4a48ecef.jpeg8EDC3CDA-0780-4918-ADC1-1897A630942A.thumb.jpeg.462d480cab0214f6e2fcdf9b2379729a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...