Chrome windshield trim

TimmyG

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Nissan? Try the dealers and see if they have any left over. It's not made any more, nor has been for almost 40 years. So only unsold stuff if they bothered to keep it while waiting for you to show up. A lot of old crap they threw away. There may be some on e-bay. Better to check the wrecking yards. Chrome will clean and polish up nice.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, 7twentyguy said:

I just replaced my factory windshield, I saved the trim. It’s in pretty good shape, let me know if you’re interested.

Did you not install any chrome trim at all? I've seen this on 720s locally. Just rubber weather seal. Anyway, thanks for the offer. I'm saving the chrome trim off this parts truck, but was wondering if it was still being sold new at all.

• Like 1
On 9/2/2019 at 8:35 PM, TimmyG said:

Did you not install any chrome trim at all? I've seen this on 720s locally. Just rubber weather seal. Anyway, thanks for the offer. I'm saving the chrome trim off this parts truck, but was wondering if it was still being sold new at all.

I like the look without the chrome, I did the same thing back in the 80’s. I think I did it because it was cheaper and easier. The guy who did my glass asked me if I wanted the windshield gasket with the trim grooves or not, so I would assume the trim must still be out there somewhere. 

• Like 1