stranded Datsun F10 rescue/Tigard or

Golden opportunity to view a nice Datsun F10 rocket ship and maybe help a fellow Datsun enthusiast. Short story... Out of gas behind Fred Meyer Tigard. Phone charger cord bank card at home 110 miles south. AAA+ will get me home worst case scenario....100 miles. But if any local Datsun lovers want an icy mountain dew, some good smoke if u want and see a good example of 1978 Datsun technology with hood up. If you bring some gas that be a bonus. I haven't had a chance to visit forum since before canby.....nothing but bad news. My a10 510 was hit run victim my best friend MOOO passed away last month. I'm at Petco up street now carrying my dogs ashes because  my luck someone would steal it out of car before i got back.  Nice employee let me charge phone for 5 min. My name is Harlow. I'm not desperate for help. Parked in safe spot. Don't ruin your Sunday dinner. If you could even drive by in a Datsun and heckle me and I'd feel better. I'm heading back to the car. I'll kill some time and might take a much needed break and maybe nap. AAA+ takes 45 min best case scenario anyway. Earlier today I was rolling along on 5 with a new BMW in front of me....80+ for miles. 😁😁

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update. Had a refreshing nap. No worries about my poor sad F10 that will ride 100 on a towtruck when it should be gobbling up Audi's BMWs ugly tuner cars in the fast lane. All kidding aside I'm going to initiate the tow..... usually the get here in 45min or so. In a big metropolitan area I figured I'd get at least one taker for a icy cold Mt dew or chance to see my little Rocket Ship. No cannibis consumers either. What is this world coming to? Not a single taker on the free heckling either. Hummmpft....🤨I think blulake might of been this weekend.....I'd like to have gone. Once the 80hp hampster wheel under the hood gets ample supply of Chevron premium the F10 will resume the daunting task of waiting for everybody to get out of the way. Sometimes it takes vice grips to peel my eyelids back down after successful launch procedure. 😁

• Like 1

bummer no one near to help 

we just got home from a swap meet in san jose 

way to far away to help 

yes blue lake was today also another datsun show up that way somewhere today 

• Like 1