NRG / Aftermarket Steering Wheels & Attachment

Spawn

I know that there are a bunch of people who have installed different steering wheels in their 620's.  I'm looking to get an NRG steering wheel and was told by their technical support that I would require their SRK-142H along with any of their quick releases version 2.0 or higher.  I'm not 100% sure that I want to have a quick release, so I'm wondering if anyone has happened to install an NRG steering wheel without a quick release, and if so how did you manage it?

The NRG tech support also mentioned something about being able to use a MOMO crush hub, but didn't go into further details.  Has anyone here ever managed to use a MOMO hub on a 620 with an NRG steering wheel?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Moist Lightning said:

no need for the quick release, just need the hub and an adapter plate depending on the type of wheel you want to run. Ive got the same nrg hub in mine with a nardi.

So if I just get the SRK-142H short hub along with the NRG steering wheel, then the only thing additional that I would need would be an adapter plate to go between the hub and the steering wheel?  Would you happen to know where I would be able to find the adapter plate, or is it something that has to be custom made?

Edited by Spawn
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Spawn said:

So if I just get the SRK-142H short hub along with the NRG steering wheel, then the only thing additional that I would need would be an adapter plate to go between the hub and the steering wheel?  Would you happen to know where I would be able to find the adapter plate, or is it something that has to be custom made?

If its a nrg wheel you shouldn't need the plate, other brand wheels will have a different bolt pattern and require a adapter.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20190620072403&SearchText=steering+Hub+Adapter+Spacer

• Like 1