83 280zx 80 bucks

roadsterman

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The later 280 dizzy should fit the early won't it. And don't cut the hood up. The 240 looks too nice as it is. The hood scoop was one of many things that made the newer 280 not as visually appealing. There was just too much 'junk' added to it. (IMHO)

Edited by datzenmike
The later 280 dizzy should fit the early won't it. And don't cut the hood up. The 240 looks too nice as it is. The hood scoop was one of many things that made the newer 280 not as visually appealing. There was just too much 'junk' added to it. (IMHO)

its not so much for looks as function, Im swapping in an L28et and would like some venting along with everything else Im doing to keep under hood temps down.

adam: how much do you want for the vent with a few in. of surrounding metal?

I don't know 25 bucks plus shipping. Just cause I have to cut it out. Is that too much? I hate making prices for stuff! I'm working on a L28et swap as well. Almost got the engine outa the ZX, man theres alot of bullshit under that hood. Oh did you just want the one vent?

• 5 weeks later...