Floor mat/floor covering?

agouge888

Stock style? Does anyone make any floor covering kits? Black rubber mat preferred but carpet kit would be second choice. Maybe a molded kit?   What’s everyone using over bare metal floors? All that’ was in mine when I got it was a runner thin stock looking mat in the shifter/tranny tunnel area that saddles the tranny hump.

Thanks,

Andy

agouge888

• Like 1
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered a carpet kit from Stock Interiors for a 720 ('80-'83) truck and it fits pretty good. It needs a little trimming but overall its pretty good.

I covered my floor with a dynamat knock off product from Amazon. I also ordered the jute pad for under the back half of the carpet kit and a roll of carpet by the yard for the back wall of the cab (after I covered it with Dynamat). Made the inside of the cab much quieter. pics in my thread page 4:

If I had to do it over, I would have sprung for the "ultra pile" upgrade on the carpet. I went cheap because I was not sure it would fit, but the lower grade carpet pills a lot. I went back and ordered the floor mats a few months ago and they fit pretty good as well.

https://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCarpet.asp?Itemid=5149&ModelId=431