620 cab body mounts

bbqbill

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try typing in cab mount instead of body mount... there are 2 sets on ebay.... but it's only the rubber.... 

I used the universal body mounts from energy suspension on my 521, worked out real good.... you still may need new bolts but they give you the metal sleeves and some washers.... I did have to get some different washers for inside the cab... the washer supplied was bigger than the recess on the floor.... just note the spacing before you pull everything apart.... the energy suspension has 2 different thickness to the rubber ... 

Screenshot_20180930-094259_Chrome.jpg

I think I put the bigger one between the body and the frame.... I assumed by the picture the plate is the frame, not the body.... 

• Thanks 1

I Used one of the Energy performance kits for my 86 Hardbody. the O.D. of the sleeve was a tad bit bigger than the holes for the mounts under the front radiator support.  So I went out and bought me a step drill bit big enough and took my time widening out the holes. ( its wasn't a big enough difference to where it would affect structural integrity IMO) They fit perfect now and i couldn't be happier with the difference that they made. I was sick and tired of hearing the truck squeak 24/7.