Things found at Yellowstone.

Fetch

My family and I spent the last week at Yellowstone and we came across this Datsun 620 Chinook camper for rent. The company rents lots of campers and motor homes.

The camper is in nice shape. They don't show the right side fender because it is dented in. Picture #4 you can see the dented hood. Though at the rental price, I am actually thinking of contacting the company and seeing if they are willing to sell it.

https://www.outdoorsy.com/rv-rental/west-yellowstone_mt/1978_datsun-nissan_chinook-gazelle_86593-listing

Edited by Fetch
  • Like 2
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the amount they are getting per night rental and any thing over 100 miles per day is $.35 a mile  ( when everything in Montana and Wyoming is 100 miles away) .. I bet they would want a pretty penny for that thing ,, if,, you could ever buy it. 

The 620 or the Toyota they advertise would be so nice on a trip like that for a small family ,, easy to navigate / park and just enough luxury to make it a relaxing trip.  Fly in, drive around the park in the tiny camper ,, park and fly out.. Sounds like a 3 day weekend just awaiting.. 

• Like 1