Well the time has come to let the old girl find a new home. Has been my daily driver for the past 6 months or so and has never let me down.

Currently she is riding at stock height for hauling. I'd like to see her go to a fellow ratsun member. If she doesn't sell then she is gonna donate some parts to the new 521 thats goin in my garage today (yes a second 521). Heres the thread on her progress... though some is missing :D

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=5482

Asking a measly $800 for her. This is a ratsun special price. OH and trade offers are welcome. Thanks!

Edited by zuum510
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it 500 with the titans and lenses and stuff that you put on? ... I really dont want the truck, Ive got too many as is, but Id be interested in the wheels/tires and lenses.

Ive got a couple 521 parts... uncracked taillight lenses and housings, window cranks, door handles, door pulls and the steering column surround...

I might have cash too..., and fogged lenses for the front, I just sold my spare rims/tires though...

Edited by mike

I am in parkland. The only known good carb I have at the moment is the weber that came off (its on right now so I can drive it), I do have a hitachi carb I have been piecing together from 3 parts carbs and I did get it to fire up in the 521 but ran out of gas before I could get it warm enough to tune it... so not sure if it would work or not... if you brought a known good carb you'd save some time.

This is a killer deal, so I'm not sure why it hasn't sold yet...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.