The new President

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:... no wait........ yeah, you're right :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When talking politics always manage to throw in a totally bullshit comment about something, anything. Those that get it will have a chuckle those that don't will be in awe of you.

Edited by datzenmike
this is why political threads should no be allowed on forums:(

What is why they should not be allowed? We should be free to speak of anything we wish without censorship or regulations of the topic. This thread did get a bit harsh for a while but hey,thats because we are passionate about our feelings and no one should say we cant express them here. Its called freedom and if that did not exist here I would not visit.:cool:

hi everyone ,i have to voice my opinion ok here goes i finally got my 620 in my own shop and goin to tear her down get it ready for paint and i got my job back thanks obama

goober:blink: Obama is going to put a $50 tax on each gallon of bondo and make primer illegal:fu:

How about not opening the damn topic if you're not interested in it?People who open topics that bother them and then tell others they shouldn't bo the same,irritate the sh!t out of me.:mellow:

Finally something we agree on.;)

We should be able to say whatever we feel. We just need to be nice to each other when doing so.:D