$100.00 620

I have a 1974 datsun 620 regular cab short box that i would like to have a new home.I would like 100.00 for it.The truck is alittle rough rockers are gone on both sides and the floor is starting to go.No windows and some dints and dings But the box is mint.doors are in good shape no rust there is a good grill.It is a good parts truck or a o.k project.just need it gone p.m me and let me know.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it an automatic??? Look on the head just below the #1 spark plug where it meets the block... there should be a casting number. What is it, A-87?? Look above the dip stick at the top of the block just below the head, there is a raised boss and the engine type and size will be stamped there...the '74 should have an L18 motor but when a truck gets to this age, +30, it may have been swapped and could be L16 or L20B...

it has l18 in it. It is standred and all oringinal the stock seat is missing it was going to be my project but the wife said it's eather the datsun or my 1927 roadster pick-up .There is also a 1990 350 that i will give with it if anyone wants it . sorry don't have pic yet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.