74 620

PAB

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please dont take this the wrong way, i'm really not trying to be a smart ass. I'm sorta gettin annoyed with posts like this cluttering up ratsun. This site is a HUGE resorce. ive learned sooo much in the couple moths ive been here from just looking around. As you can see my post count is very low because most everything i would like to know i can find from just looking around for 10-20 min at most. I had some other stuff to say but forgot. :confused:

Sept 5th 2008:

whats the best way to go when dropping a 620, i want to lower it but i dont want to be bouncing all over the place either. thanx!

As a fellow newb I feel obligated to try to save you from being flamed. Before asking any more questions check out this link (http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=2129), and the link's it refers you to, if you have more questions afterwards, and searching doesnt work, feel free to ask. Also, people here love more specific subject lines.

Heres a freebie: http://forum.ratsun.net/showpost.php?p=30556&postcount=4

i'll make the next one way more exciting......

Today:

i want to lower my truck, anyone know the best way to go about it.

If we don't learn from history, we are doomed to repeat it. George Santayana

Edited by datzenmike

hey dont take this the wrong way but if you find a thread annoy ing then exit out of it and move on.

yes we ALL want to learn and it is confusing to some of us retards,, but we need a little brake once in awhile.

I had some other stuff to say but I also forgot what it was plus I want to move on to the other threads and get back to learning datto info.

I don't no if this message has been approved but but has been a nice short brake, got to move on now...............................................> exit left

mike sorry, got up to early this morning and I apologize to you and iron stomach. :blush:

YES - always search before asking ???? ,it's probalay has been ask several times, wait it has been asked time over time over time...

Mike, thanks for lookin out! I felt like an ass when I posted that response, even though I wasnt trying to. Ive been a noob and I constantly need help, but I reaxd the existing threads. Plus, his posts never got any more "exciting." My posts, in conjuction with the existing lowering threads, cover all the lowering a 620 issues.